Sunday, October 22, 2006

No adventures this week

Well, another week done and unfortunately I haven't really done anything that exciting. School work is now in full swing and so I've been spending most of my time living in the Classics library reading. Definitely not something worth writing about. My next couple of weeks are going to be a little crazy since I have way too much work to do and not enough time to do it. However, I am looking forward to reading break. I'm hoping to go down to York for a couple days to meet up with some friends from CasHen as well as heading down to Manchester for a Classics postgrad conference. Should be a good time and I'm really looking forward to seeing some of the British countryside.

Sorry my life has become a little dull. I'm pretty much settled into my little routine and will just continue working away. The fall here is beautiful but the days are rapidly getting shorter (sun rise about 8ish, sun set about 6ish, and they get shorter by about 5 minutes every day). I can't believe I have been here for over a month. Time sure flies when you're having fun!

PS: You know there's nothing exciting to talk about when you start writing about the weather.

3 Comments:

At 23 October, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog entries were making a PhD sound like a great option and P was considering re-entering the world of academia. Now, he says, it isn't nearly as inviting... good to hear the real world has settled in :)

Lots of love, M + P

 
At 23 October, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog entries were making a PhD sound like a great option and P was considering re-entering the world of academia. Now, he says, it isn't nearly as inviting... good to hear the real world has settled in :)

Lots of love, M + P

 
At 25 October, 2006, Blogger Courtney said...

Hey, boring is okay. It's always good to hear updates, even if they involve visits to the classics library.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home