Saturday, February 24, 2007

After a while

So my life has been rather dull lately and I figured there was nothing really worth writing about. I now have a job working at a local deli. This is definitely a good thing since being an Arts PhD, it's difficult to find funding and I was getting pretty low on cash. It's a great place and I love it. I'm working about 20 hours a week so it's keeping me pretty busy with all my other spare time being spent in the library. I like to think of my job as my new hobby. It's keeping me sane at least.

Other than that, my life is the same old, same old. No exciting adventures. I don't have time. However, March should be interesting as I am giving a paper (or something) at our post-graduate seminar, am heading to Edinburgh, and am going to Germany for a conference. I have a ton of work to do before the 20th so, I probably won't be updating for the next little bit. I can't believe it's already the end of February. Time is just flying by and I'm worried that three years will be over before I know it and I won't have anything to show for the work I've done.

1 Comments:

At 03 March, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you advertised to the world that your job is your new hobby! NEEEERRRRRRD! Anyhow, speaking of jobs, I think I'm gonna quit mine. And then finish my degree, and then maybe go travelling? A stop-over in Scotland may be in order! Miss ya chica.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home